- Top 10 Best text to speech software for YouTube videos 2022
- Text-to-speech converter- A lifesaver for YouTubers
- Your words with AI intellectual voice – A flawless fusion
- These Are The Top 10 Best text to speech software for YouTube videos for 2022:
- 1. Speechelo – Best text to speech software for YouTube videos
- 2. Natural Reader
- 3. TTS Reader
- 4. VoiceMaker
- 5. WordTalk
- 6. Notevibes
- 7. FromTextToSpeech.Com
- 8. Wideo
- 9. Awedio.me
- 10. Balabolka
Top 10 Best text to speech software for YouTube videos 2022
Have you ever experienced watching a movie or video with unmatched, unclear video or, let’s say, without proper voice sync?
How does the video look?
From getting immense popularity to creating a good video, a good voice and speech is all one need. And without a good voice, no matter how good the video is, it will look exactly like that unmatched movie.
Text-to-speech converter- A lifesaver for YouTubers
Are you one of us who feels the language barrier is stopping you from creating a great YouTube, educational or inspirational video?
Then my friends, Fret not! Like all other normal people, not everyone is omniscient.
You are just like the rest; 21% of Indians face a language barrier. But it doesn’t mean that they have become a roadblock in their victorious journey.
No wonder about the rising popularity and demand for AI apps in India.
From sharing your experience, knowledge or passion to creating your YouTube video, there’s only one step, and that is- best text to speech software for YouTube videos.
Your words with AI intellectual voice – A flawless fusion
The AI made the best text to speech software for YouTube videos to take your popularity and visitor generation to the next level.
The ticket to a successful YouTube video will be in your hands, without worrying about learning multiple languages for the video or how your voice may sound.
Thus, we have started seeking for best AI text-to-speech converter and found the top 10 best text to speech software for YouTube videos.
So, grab a seat and look at the text to speech software for YouTube videos that could make you reach impressive popularity and traffic on your videos.
NOTE: The text-to-voice converters are both free and paid; you can precisely check the one that fits your requirements and budget.
And if you know any other tools that match your expectations, make sure to share them in the comment section.
These Are The Top 10 Best text to speech software for YouTube videos for 2022:
- Natural Reader
- TTS Reader
Explore the new heights of success with the top-most and best text to speech software for YouTube videos.
Speechelo is a powerful text-to-speech software that offers human-sounding voiceovers over 60 voiceover variations in 23 languages.
It can be easily accessed from Speechelo’s official website and used anytime, anywhere.
According to the sales, training, educational or comedy videos, you can pick up between male and female voices.
Besides that, with the voice tones, changing speed and pitch, breathing and pauses, the text to speech software for YouTube videos offers you a read-human voiceover experience.
- Get voiceovers from different genders
- It has a variety of choices with 23 languages
- Three specific tones that can be set according to speech
- Compatible with any video software
- Easy functionality and user interface
- Text to speech is limited to only 7000 words.
- 100+ AI voice choices with 20 language coverage
- One-click technology for reading
- User-friendly and simple interface
- Impressive functionality and features
- The free app requires internet connectivity, whereas the paid version is quite costly.
- Easy and simple user interface like it accepts pdf., txt., e-book uploads
- No-word limitations in the video
- Multiple languages and adjustments
- No-sign up or log in required
- It only allows 10 or less minutes of recording.
VoiceMaker can be your next choice for the text to speech software for YouTube videos with its free plan to create short or lengthy videos.
It allows you to create voiceovers with human inflections like pause, different voice tones, and breathing effects.
At the same time, you can have the voiceover in multiple languages, including Hindi, English, and Spanish.
The ‘VoiceMaker’ text to speech software is the best choice for YouTube, Screencast, Explainer, Education and Training videos, Broadcasting, Documents, Gaming Videos and more.
VoiceMaker offers a limit of 250 words without signing up, whereas after signing up, you can get a word limit of upto 400 words with the text to speech software for YouTube videos.
- 160+ Human-like voices for your voiceovers
- It offers natural sounding voices in multiple languages
- Easy to use browser text-to-speech converter
- Video and audio export (Wav, Mp3, WebM, MKV)
- Automatic translation
- It has only a limit of 400 words with the free plan.
Developed by the University of Edinburgh, WordTalk is a toolbar add-on that brings customizable text-to-speech to Microsoft Word.
WordTalk acts as a ‘text reader’ and creates a spoken version of the document quickly and straightforwardly.
- You can change the voice and the speed
- Speaks entire document, paragraph or word
- Adjust the highlighted text colours
- Convert text to speech (wav or mp3).
- It only offers AI robotic voiceovers.
‘Notevibes’ is the best text to speech software for YouTube videos, broadcasts, TV, and IVR voiceover for personal learning purposes.
It offers pitch and tunning control and background music that works as icing on the cake for the YouTube videos.
In addition to that, it uses high-fidelity speech synthesis for high-quality realistic voices.
Moreover, Notevibes offers 157 Natural voices and 18 languages voiceovers that can be exported in various audio formats like MP3 and WAV.
‘Notevibes’ text to speech software for YouTube videos comes in both free and more featured paid versions; you can choose one according to requirement.
But, note down that in the free plan, you’ll get a word limit of 400 words, along with only 3 conversions per day with 30 voices.
- It works as an advanced editor
- You can add inflections like pauses emphasis and adjust the pitch
- Simpler and user-friendly interface
- Multiple languages and accents to get benefitted of.
- The word and daily usage limit are quite low in the free plan.
With 6 different voices, gender choices, and 7 languages, FromTextToSpeech.Com is one of the best text to speech software for YouTube videos.
In addition to that, you can change the text speech into 4 different types, including medium, fast, very fast and slow.
FromTextToSpeech.Com is the very-first text-to-speech converter in the list, with which you don’t have to worry about word limit or conversions.
It offers a word limit of 50,000 words per conversion with no other limits.
Simply, FromTextToSpeech.Com is text to speech software for YouTube videos with no limits.
Moreover, the tool offers assistive features for people who have dyslexia, vision impairments, and as well as other print disabilities.
- 50,000 words per conversion
- No daily conversion limits
- It is a completely free text-to-voice converter
- Impressive voice database
- No cons so far
Wideo is the most accessible and straightforward path to convert text to speech for YouTube videos, and its simple interface helps you convert text to speech in no time.
You can easily convert the text to voice to create high-quality professional videos in multiple video formats like mp3.
The fours standard packages offered by Wideo are Free, Basic, Pro and Pro+, differentiating in budget and features.
The free trial allows you to create a 1-minute video using ten templates; simultaneously, you can create 1.5-minute videos using 20 templates with the basic package.
With the pro package, you can download unlimited video of 10 minutes using a full templated library.
And with pro+, enjoy unlimited downloads, long 30-minute videos, and full access to the template library.
You can choose any version of the text to speech software for YouTube videos.
- Exceptional Video editing features
- It offers a wide variety of templates
- Read Text Aloud
- Create catchy and creative voiceovers
- The free versions do not offer satisfactory features.
The next AI-based text to speech software for YouTube videos with few free customizable options is Awedio.me.
It allows you to create voiceovers by creating a free account on Awedio.me.
Awedio is text-to-speech software that helps you create audio and video content using human-like voices in less than a minute.
It is best to create YouTube Videos, Educational Videos, Marketing Videos and Training Videos.
If you are searching for a simple, user-friendly and advanced Artificial Intelligence-based text-to-speech software for YouTube videos.
Not only that, from small presentations, educational and promotional videos to training videos, you can use the Awedio.me a text to speech software for all.
- Intuitive audio editor to edit pitch and speed
- It supports multiple languages
- Multiple use cases supported like video, audiobooks and podcasts
- Simple and clear AI software
- The quality of voices can be improved.
Balabolka is one of the texts to speech software for YouTube videos. It allows you to alter the voiceover parameters like pitch, speed and rate.
There are multiple tools in the Balabolka that helps in customizing the words, creating a bookmark to make it easy to jump back to a specific point in a document.
It can used in multiple ways: either by copying and pasting text into the program or by opening several supported file formats (including DOC, PDF, and HTML); Or you can use Microsoft Speech Platform.
In addition to that, the text to speech software for YouTube videos saves the narrations as audio files in a range of formats, including MP3 and WAV.
The best part of using Balabolka is that you can easily create bookmarks in lengthy documents to jump back to a specific point in the voiceover.
- Excellent file format support
- Multiple voice types to choose from
- Easy to create audio files
- Impressive bookmarking tools
- No cons so far
Best Pick for Text to speech software
Speechelo is The Best text to speech software for YouTube videos
Are the above given top 10 best text-to-speech software for YouTube videos messing with your head?
If you are tired of robotic AI voices, let us clear the fog for you.
Among the above given best text-to-speech software for YouTube videos, Speechelo is a great option for commercial use at a low tariff price.
It converts ant text to speech in 100% real and natural human-sounding voices in just 3 clicks.
There is no mystifying functioning with Speechelo, just simple 3 clicks, and you are all set to go.
Other than Speechelo, you can use text-to-speech software like Natural Reader and Balabolk
FAQ for text to speech software for YouTube videos
No, you cannot monetize it. Text to speech software is programmatically generated and cannot be monetized by YouTube.
There is no copyright issue in using text to speech software unless the speech you are using is not copied.
If the script is original, then there is no need to worry.
Speechelo software is available in two different versions: Speechelo standard and Speechelo Pro.
The Speechelo standard version costs around $37; simultaneously, Speechelo Pro costs around $47. But, the best part about both versions is they have 60 days money-back guarantee.
Final Words: Best text to speech software for YouTube videos
The above-mentioned software is the best text to speech software for YouTube videos. Some text-to-speech software is free, whereas few come with a full commercial license.
Therefore, you have to make sure to check for a full commercial license before buying a paid text-to-speech software.
Here ends the article on ‘best text to speech software for YouTube videos. We hope it has been beneficial for you.
If you have any other tools in mind, we would love to know; please make sure to leave a comment and do share this article with your friends.
Disclaimer: Thank you for reading the article; we hope it has worked as an asset for you.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Nevertheless, we only recommend products or services we use and believe are best for the readers.
Thanks in advance, and we will keep producing high-quality reviews to save your time and money on research.
- Speechelo vs Voicely
- Which is better Talkia vs Speechelo? Comparison 2022
- Which one should I use Speechelo vs Speechelo pro? Comparison 2022
- Which is better Vidtoon vs Toonly? Comparison 2022
- VidToon 2.0 Review 2022 – Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros & Cons
- Honest Speechelo Review 2022 – Pricing, Features, Benefits, Pros & Cons